Saturday, February 10, 2007

Great humor in "Happy Feet"

Kaitlin and I went up to Sioux Falls today...it was a nice day. Lynn had to work till noon, so we went and did a little shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. My parents and Lee (he was working at Hollister) were also in town and they all met us for lunch at Chili's once Lynn was off work. Then, Kaitlin, Lynn & I went to see "Happy Feet" at the West Mall 7 theatre. This was the first movie that I have taken Kaitlin to in the theatre since "Finding Nemo" and she was like 9 months old then and fell asleep after the first 1/2 hour! I think she really enjoyed it and we'll definitely have to do that more often. "Happy Feet" is really a cute flick...lots of big-name voices and some great humor. Good show! We came home a little earlier than expected...it started snowing and I wasn't sure what it was going to do so we hit the road, but we made it home fine.
Great humor in "Happy Feet"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend